This information is provided under Article 13 of the European Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR) and under Article 13 of the Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003- Codex, regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the web services of Officine Dall'Alba LTD Company, by accessing the homepages of www.dallalba.it and www.dallalba.com websites.
OWNER AND MANAGER OF DATA TREATMENT AND PLACE OF DATA STORAGE
After the consultation of this website, identified or identifiable data may be processed. The data holder is the Officine Dall'Alba LTD Company, having its registered office in Santorso, Via IV Novembre, 46, ITALY, hereby duly represented by Mr Bruno Dall’Alba. The intersted person may make requests regardind their rights to Alessandra Dall'Alba by sending an email to , tel. 0445/640088.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA: DATA SOURCE and AIMS 'TREATMENT
According to the legislation established by the European Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR) and by the Legislative Decree 196/03 "Privacy Code" (hereinafter the "Code"), the company Officine Dall'Alba LTD, as the "owner" of the processing of personal data, informs you that the processing of personal data shall follow the principles of correctnes, legality and transparency, and protection of your privacy rights. This policy defined "User" as the individual who uses the Internet site, by consulting its pages; "the person concerned" means the natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data concerned.
All the collected data will be processed in accordance with local regulations, and in any case, with the due confidentiality, in a lawful, correct, and transparent manner.
Personal data may be provided directly by the User or through third parties in voluntarily written and/or verbal and/or email, or they can be collected automatically while using this website (data navigation and cookies).
The User is responsible for the voluntarily submitted or shared with third party data, and it warrants its right to use, disclose and distribute them, freeing the owner from any liability.
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO TREATMENT and RELATED PURPOSES
Personal data will be processes for the following purposes:
- data given by the user
1) User’s contact in response to its voluntary internet request made through the contact form (form), by mail or personally
(Collected personal data: e-mail address and name);
2) Execution of contracts related to the services covered by the activities of Officine Dall'Alba LTD - If the data are provided voluntarily through the site or electronic contacts
(Collected data: company name and address, Tax and VAT Code, Commercial Names of the responsible Administrative and Accounting management);
3) Proper accounting and administrative management of Clients and Suppliers
(for this purpose it is not required the consent);
- Browsing and usage electronic data:
4) Statistics - The services contained in the website of the owner allow you to monitor and analyze the data navigation and traffic, and allow you to keep track of the User behavior, through the services of the server that hosts the site and through the services provided by Google Inc. ("Google"), through the Google Analytics and Search Console. The collected data by Google through this application, which also made the User's IP anonymous (anonymization works shortening within the states boundaries or within other European Union countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area, the Users IP address. Google announced that only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and shorten within the United States), are collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this application, draft summaries and share them with other sectors of Google. Google may use this personal information to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
(collected data: Cookie and data usage).
In connection with the above purposes, the processing of personal data will be processed with manual, computer and telematic instruments with the utmost security, confidentiality and strictly related to the purposes.
PLACE AND TREATMENT TIMES
The data will be processed at the headquarters of the holder, or in any other place where the involved parties are located, for the time necessary to perform the services required and at least for the duration provided by the User. If the data have been recorded in administrative and tax documents, they will be stored as long as provided by the tax legislation. The contact data provided by the user with the form on the website will be kept inside the site log for 1 year.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA SUBMISSION
The submission of some of the personal data to Officine Dall'Alba LTD company is required to ensure compliance with legal or contractual obligations or otherwise to ensure the delivery of services of Officine Dall'Alba LTD. In all other cases - such as the voluntary one, using the form (form) made available online, or through the social networks contact page of our company - the submission is optional and will be used to improve our service. The non-submission of the mandatory data involves no service delivery from the company.
SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED:
- public or private authority for the fulfillment of contractual obligations (eg. A management company of IT services, shipping, etc.).
- public or private authority for the fulfillment of obligations under the law (eg.: accounting firms, lawyers etc.).
- Partner Companies or associates;
- Public Authority in the case of their request or in the case of legal defense by the holder (or in the stages to this).
The communication of the above information may be made nationally or internationally.
WHO CAN BE AWARE OF PERSONAL DATA
Employees, contractors and data controller (as mentioned above), in charge of the company appointed for service management, may be aware of the Users data.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The interested parties have the right to obtain access to their personal data, correct or erase it, or limit the processing that concerns them, or oppose the processing or the right to data portability (articles 15 et seq. of the Regulation). The specific application can be submitted by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the company (Alessandra Dall'Alba, office address at the headquarters in Via IV Novembre, 46, Santorso (VI) - ITALY - mail , phone +39 0445 640088).
The data controller will provide the interested party with information on the action taken regarding requests concerning the exercise of the rights set out above without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receiving said request. The aforementioned deadline can be extended by two months, if necessary, taking the complexity and number of requests into account.
The data controller will inform the interested party of this extension, and of the reasons for the delay, within one month of receiving the request. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, the information is provided, where possible, by electronic means, unless otherwise indicated by the interested party.
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT
The interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data referring to them carried out on this website is in violation of what is contemplated in the Regulation have the right to submit a report or complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as seen in art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the Regulation).
The Data Controller has the right to make changes to this policy at any time by giving notice to users on this page. The last modification date is on the bottom. In case of rejection of the changes, each User may ask the Data Controller to remove their Personal Data.
Last Modified: 10/07/2021